Attention: Are BANANAS Being INJECTED with HIV virus?
Are BANANAS Being INJECTED with HIV virus?
These days several media around the world released the news that; the World Health Organization alarmed to have found nearly 1 million bananas injected with HIV-AIDS.
According to the proofs found in different areas of planting; it is estimated that there may be more than 2 million infected bananas and scattered in different parts of South America.
International media reported that countries such as Mexico, Canada, the United States, Argentina and Brazil, are in greater risk because of large quantities they buy regularly.
But lately, this theory is described as untrue; because the purpose of the news was to damage the import of bananas from Guatemala. But to whom would might the injecting of HIV-AIDS interest?
Benefits of Banana
Bananas are extremely healthy and delicious. They contain several essential nutrients, and have benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss. Aside from being very nutritious, they are also a highly convenient snack food.
1. Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
2. Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
3. Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
4. Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
5. Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
6. Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
7. Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
8. The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan helps to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
9. Quitting smoking? Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
10. Remove a wart by placing the inside of a piece of banana peel against the wart and taping it in place.
11. Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
Let us know your valuable suggestions in the comment section below 🙂