Adhar Card is mandatory
Adhar Card is mandatory for all government works. If you don’t have it then apply for it as soon as possible.
15 Places where Adhar Card is mandatory
1. Ration Store –
Adhar card is needed for purchasing the grains from ration (cheap grain) store from 1 April 2017. You will need to submit xerox copy of Adhar card to your ration store. You can submit it till 31 March 2017. Else you will not get benefit of it. Food security bill of Rs 1.4 crore for government grants to convey the right beneficiary step is picked.
2. Provident Fund (PF) –
You will not get provident fund (PF) without Adhar card. If you have monthly income of Rs. 15,000 then you will need to link the Adhard card to your PF account. The government has decided this for government PF scheme. If your Adhar is link with your PF account then only you can withdraw your money.
3. Scholarship of The Ministry of Human Resources
If you want to take benefit of scholarship of The Ministry of Human Resources then Adhar is mandatory for you. You have to submit your Adhar card till 30 June 2017 to get scholarship. It is not applicable for the students from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu and Kashmir. If you want to take benefit of any student scholarship then Adhar Card is must.
4. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
Adhar is necessary for taking advantage of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana. According to the sheme, any one can open the bank account with 0 balance. IF you have Adhar card then no other documents are required.
5. Gas subsidy
If you would like to take benefit of Gas subsidy then you have to link your Adhrad card to it, else money will not be transferred to your bank account.
If you want to apply for the passport then Adhrad card is essential for it. It will be consider as birth certificate.
7. Securities and Exchange Board of India – If you want to invest your money in share market then Adhrad card is must.
8. If you want to open the bank account then Adhar card is needed.
9. Voter Card – If you have link your Adhar with your voter card then you have to keep it with you while voting.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi started DigiLocker scheme. Adhar card is necessary if you want to take benefit of DigiLocker.
11. Monthly pension Schema –
If you are taking advantage of Monthly pension Schema then Adhar card is must.
12. Digital Life Certificate –
This scheme is for pensioners. If you want Digital Life Certificate then Adhar card is needed.
You can e-verify everything using Adhard card. This does not need to send the income tax return form filled with the Central Processing Centre. You just need to link your Adhar card with your e-filing account. Verification will be done automatically if you have linked Adhar.
14. Religious Places – Adhar will be must at religious places in India soon.
15. RTO – You will need to submit Adhar for all RTO transactions. You will not get vehicle licence without it.